Friday, October 21, 2011

Yay for FRIDAY!

Nothing greater than ending the week right with a wonderful FRIDAY!

Started out with a yummy breakfast at the Mission Valley Cafe which is part of the San Diego Home Cooking family. The portions were huge and the food was great! If you are around the area, give it a try. We will have to go back to try lunch and dinner soon.
Me with my handsome hubby


It was TOO LOUD for Jacob




Italian Sausage and Eggs w/home fries and pancake 9.99, you know it doesn't get better than that!
Afterwards we made our way to TARGET. We needed to grab some things to complete the kids costumes.I love target, I could spend hours there...love their CLEARANCE sections! 

The only down side to eating and shopping in Mission Valley is getting out of there when you're done. It seems like forever especially when you are trying to get to work on time....

That's right, after that yummy breakfast and some fun errand running, Michael dropped me off at the lovely Thornton Hospital. We had two cases that made me feel like I was in an episode of ER. One when I got there and one close to the end of my shift. Experiences I will never forget. 

Now as much as I enjoy my job, I couldn't wait for my day at work to be done so I can have dinner at Phils's BBQ with Michael and the kids and my best friend forever, ROSEMARY.

My Best Friend, Always and Forever...
Let me tell you something about Rose, she may be little, but she is one STRONG woman and I love her so much! I really feel blessed because I have the greatest friends and family a girl could ask for, I couldn't ask for more...

Now we're home, going to watch some LAW & ORDER: SVU on Netflix to wind down...

GOODWILL tomorrow morning...











Good Night....

No comments: