Sunday, October 16, 2011

Sundays are the best days....




Fun day...Sunday....I enjoyed watching the kids play with each other after our meetings at church. They seemed content just playing with each other and not to mention throwing grass at each other.


Last Halloween premiered the show, "THE WALKING DEAD." We were hooked right away. Tonight was the premiere of the second season. We had Adam, Trevor, Corey, and Melissa over to hang out and watch the new episode. Elisa, Adam's girlfriend came but then she left because she had to work. She brought her YUMMY cheese ball though...


I ended up taking a nap because I was so tired. I have trouble sleeping lately, it doesn't matter how tired I am, I will lay down on my bed, close my eyes, but I can't seem to fall asleep...I think I finally fell asleep just a little before 4am. This is not functional when you have to get up, get two kids ready, plus get myself ready for Church. Thank goodness I have an amazing husband to help me get them ready. Even if he doesn't get them ready, he always makes sure the diaper bag is good to go and scriptures are close by so we don't forget them.


But at the end of the day, we enjoyed the show and each others company.
















No comments: