Saturday, October 15, 2011

Always Sunny in San Diego...at least for TODAY...

I love the weekends...because I'm off and I get to enjoy doing things with my family and ME time too...

Today we went to a birthday party for Kalani. I love his mom, Terri, she is one of the sweetest, strongest, loving woman I know! I can talk to her about ANYTHING, and she understands and doesn't judge me. I love, love her!

The party was at Bird Park in the North Park/Balboa Park area, I never knew it was there until today. It's beautiful!

We got there before the party started to drop off the grill for Terri and then left to get some lunch with Michael, Jacob and my sister, Lin. Lilly stayed with Terri's girls, Karla and Kali. They love to play with each other. We also picked up a gift for the birthday boy and the birthday mom.

Classic example, Mikey can fall asleep in any position...we got to the park, he put the grill together and took a nap with Jacob...

***
Mommy and LillySwinging away with Daddy

***

When we got back we had cake, Mikey and Jacob took a nap, and then we helped Terri pack up...

***

Nap time part two...
They were both snoring too...hehe
***
This is my favorite picture and moment of the day...
My camera captured the sun rays only in this picture

***

The beautiful blue sky behind us, such a beautiful day!

***
Align Center
Karla playing with Jacob
Love this picture of them and the ball in the air...
***

Karla and Lilly
***
Beautiful Day in San Diego...


I always visit GOODWILL on Saturdays, if I'm having a good morning I'll go there during the week before work. It's not as crowded during the week either. Melissa was supposed to come with me, but she wasn't able to so I went alone.

I got some cute dresses for Lilly and some pieces for me.

***
The Juicy Couture dress I found for Lilly

It's too big for her right now and it's not short either, she just pulled it up as I took this picture

All in all, today was a good day...

Then Church tomorrow to start off the new week...doesn't get better than that...





1 comment:

TamaraB♡ said...

Aw Bori!!! I cant wait to see the girls again and hopefully meet lil jacob..They look just like you, with a hint of mike. Great post.