Thursday, December 1, 2011

The most wonderful time of the YEAR indeed!

Happy December to all...

I don't have to hear all the complaining about me playing Christmas music now, YIPPEE!!!

Well there are still some bah humbuggers at work that don't like it, but don't worry, I will lighten up their hearts a little and before you know it they will be humming Christmas songs with me...haha...I'm just being hopeful....

As Mikey was driving me to work today, I wished him a Happy December. He looked at me, smiled and changed the station to KYXY...I thought it was cute.

When I got to work, I was so excited when I saw them putting up the tree in the lobby at work. The hospital hired a designer to decorate the tree, I was glad I got to see it being worked on when I got in. They also placed a ton of poinsettia plants all over the hospital, so beautiful.

And everytime I walked down the hall from the SCVC to the Hospital I see the tree lit up at the end of the hallway and I just get this feeling of pure JOY in my heart! I love it!

I think it's wonderful that the hospital decorates during the holidays, the comments I hear from the patients are just wonderful. You can tell it makes them feel better. I can't emphasize it enough, how grateful I am for a job that makes me appreciate everything I have so much more...You'll hear me say it a million times...and I'll keep on saying it. Helps me to keep my mind and my heart more open to everything around me....
Snapped this as I was leaving work...isn't is a beautiful sight?
From the Courtyard near the Cafeteria, you can see the tree inside.

I love all the days leading up to Christmas...the music, the lights, the Christmas tree, decorations, smiles...I can just go on and on and on...
 
Then Christmas day arrives and I get a little sad...because I know it's over and KYXY will stop playing Christmas music...haha..
 
I'm just being dramatic, but really I do get a little emotional Christmas day.
 
But every year we celebrate Christmas up til New Year's Day so I have a lot to look forward to...
 
We have a tradition of things to do every Christmas...
 
Keep up and you'll see....
 

No comments: