Wednesday, December 14, 2011

A Wiggley Wiggley Christmas...

Today Lilly's school did their Christmas program. They offer three shows in the morning during school hours which I thought was so nice since I work in the evening.

This year the second graders sang a song from the the Disney show the Wiggles. It was really cute. Lilly really got into it as you can see ....



After the program, we were able to sign Lilly out of school an hour early given the fact it was half day and they were getting out at 1230.

It was nice, The.FOUR.of.US, stopped by the fancy smancy McDonald's in La Jolla and grabbed lunch before I started work =)




It's Wednesday and so the week is halfway done, and best of all, I'll be off ALL WEEK next week and we've got lots of FUN things planned for the week! Can't wait!

I also have to say THANK YOU to Peggy and Woody, my coworkers, for my Christmas present: Dinner from P.F. Changs! My first time eating food from there and it was DELICIOUS! What a great way to end my night at work!

1 comment:

TamaraB♡ said...

Wow Bori!! Be proud, cause Lily is sooooo adorable! Jacob is too! Hope you guys are having great Holiday time!! Miss your beautiful smile!