Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Delirious...

Oh my, how I have neglected this blog....

I guess I just have too much going on right now...and just can't seem to get on a computer to type my day away...

Due to issues with my breathing this fine day, I have been encouraged to stay home...

So home I am, and quite frankly, I don't want to type my day away...

Although there is a lot of updating to do...

I think I will stay warm under my blanket and watch Christmas movies galore on Hallmark or Lifetime...

And as for my breathing problems, I feel much better than this morning...

Who would have thought having two kids could affect your breathing? Could it be? Am I allergic to my children?

Haha, just kidding...

I saw my doctor, she said I'll live, but she introduced me to a friend named INHALER, that will help with any future flare ups...

Can't wait to meet my new friend when she's ready at  RITE AID =P

Hope all is well with the very few, possibly none of you that do read my non sense! HAHAHA....

No comments: