Sunday, December 11, 2011

Oh Christmas Tree...

We got the tree up, later than I wanted to have it up, but it's UP!

Lilly's friend, Kali and Karla came over after church to help clean and put up the tree.

They were really cute, putting the toys away and they even grabbed a broom and dust pan and started sweeping...of course Jacob was helping by taking the toys out of the bin! Bad boy, but we love him!

This year we let the girls take control of the tree, they could decorate it however they wanted to and they did a BEAUTIFUL job!

Afterwards we had pizza, hot chocolate and hot apple cider, we had a wonderful time!


My coworker got me this counter last year, I love it!


Today was just a wonderful day all together. Jacob was able to stay in nursery without me there for the third hour.

I stayed with him during the second hour to see how he would do and it took him a while to get used to all the girls but he didn't cry after me when I left for Young Women. I was so proud!

Jacob and his new friend Ella =)

I taugh in Young Women today, and let me tell you my lesson topic was the answer to my prayers!

Association with Others was my lesson topic and as I reviewed it through out the week before I taught the lesson, I just felt all my frustrations lately start to discipate.

It's important to reach out to others, try not to judge others, and pray for greater love.

Everyone in my life has made an impression in my life in one way or another.

For everything I have accomplished, I did NOT do it alone. I had help from someone or something along the way and I am ever so grateful!


No comments: