Friday, November 11, 2011

11.11.11

READY TO DO SOME SHOPPING?!?!


and SAVE SOME MONEY!?!?

Check out the 11 dollar sale on 6pm.com

BIG BRANDS! LITTLE PRICES! HUGE SAVINGS!

It's the perfect opportunity for  you.me to grab some gifts for FAMILY.FRIENDS. and maybe even sneak a thing or two for yourself.myself!!

Even better, FREE SHIPPING!!!!

Come on, what are you waiting for?! I don't think it'll get better than this!


P.S. I am NOT advertising for 6pm, I am just sharing this lovely site that has saved me hundreds of dollars over the years!

HISTORY/ I believe it was about 3 years ago when I stumbled upon this amazing website, I think I got some junk mail, but something OBVIOUSLY caught my eye and so I sent it to my inbox.

The item they were featuring for the day were ASICS shoes for 19.95! It just so happened to be that I needed a new pair of shoes for work and thought why not? 

Ever since then, I've shopped this site for shoes and clothes for Michael the kids and myself. I love it! 

Even if you don't see anything on their 11 dollar sale, check out the rest of their stuff, you'll still SAVE!

And if you don't find anything you like today for 11 bucks, come back tomorrow and see what brands they're featuring for a deal.

I believe you will still get FREE SHIPPING until Christmas Eve.



 Almost forgot to mention, they've got this HOLIDAY BLITZ thing going on right now. Every day they are featuring something different. Today, CUTE PUMPS by Fergie. It's exciting to click on the box and see what's FEATURED inside.  


HAPPY SHOPPING ALL, stay safe!

Love, 
Bori

No comments: