Monday, November 14, 2011

Yippee...Hooray!

Elated to hear Christmas music on KYXY 96.5 tonight on the way home…

Some people wait til AFTER Thanksgiving but NOT me…

I like to start early…

I started listening to Christmas music this year right after Halloween, thank goodness the CT folks I work with at night don't mind my CHRISTMAS SHOES station on Pandora...hehe...

Trust me, I’ve gotten a lot of crap for it from some people including my own dear Michael…

but that’s okay…I know deep down inside he knows how happy it makes me and so of course I'm sure it makes him HAPPY too (let's hope).

Christmas time brings joy to my heart and a smile to my face…

It does not take much to make me HAPPY...
 

Ohhh JOY to MY world =)

fa la la la la, LA LA LA...LAAAAAAAAAAAAAA...

*I know they're too different songs, but I'm just in that kind of mood...


No comments: