Thursday, November 3, 2011

3>1



Stopped by the Vans Store in Mission Valley today to see if they still had some sunglasses I had bought a few weeks ago on sale there (the ones I had originally purchased disappeared).

Last time I was there, I only saw the one pair which was ON SALE for 4.95

I found 3 today in different colors and they were still on sale so I ended up buying all 3 of them. The total came out to 15.99 including tax. Not too shabby eh?

So in the END 3 is greater than 1.


Aren't they just ADORABLE?


What could make a good day even BETTER? I walked into work today and was surprised to find a bag on my desk. I looked it and saw a card with my name on it and got SUPER excited. Inside was a tub of chocolate covered pretzels and a THANK YOU card. It was from my co worker Jeanne. The other night I was on my way out and she spotted me and asked if I could help her load a CD into the system for the ER because she got stuck and the patient needed to head to the OR ASAP. I wasn't expecting anything in return but THANK YOU Jeanne for making my day that much better and for your thoughtfulness and kindness.
The pretzels were delicious. I opened them up at work and shared them with some of my coworkers. They needed some after the hectic evening they'd been through. I love the bag too, it's reusable and has compartments on the inside. I think I have a new "LUNCH" bag for work.

Good Night...

1 comment:

TamaraB♡ said...

Those glasses are super cute! I didn't know Vans was so inexpiensive! Oh and I never got to go to goodwill, so I def need to put it on my list to do.