Friday, April 2, 2010

Finally.....

We've been trying to figure out a name for our little guy...

Lilly has been set with Jacob since the day she found out she was going to have a brother....

Michael didn't really like the name at first but now he loves it....

As for me, I really think Jacob is the name meant for him. Yesterday at work a patient came in and his name was Jacob and he was born in June, our son is due in June.

Today there was a huge conference/celebration at UCSD for The Jacobs Medical Center.

So I consider those as signs....call me silly....

So our son will be named Jacob William Riggins. William comes from both of Michael's grandfathers, and it's also his middle name.

9 more weeks to go....

21 weeks

21 weeks, looks like he has chubby cheeks
31 weeks

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

aw I can't wait till Jacob comes! Congrats again hun