Sunday, April 25, 2010

Lucky....

Mike and I haven't been going to our ward or church for awhile. It gets really hard, and we honestly struggle with a lot of things sometimes.


I have been having trouble sleeping at night and last night was one of my tougher nights....I was so tired...and I couldn't sleep because I couldn't get comfortable and I had really bad heart burn. I looked at the clock and it was already 3am.

This morning Mikey got a call from Corban asking if he was going to Church. I heard Mikey say, "Bori isn't feeling well, I don't think we'll be going..."

I was so tired, I thought I was dreaming. I opened my eyes, and told Mikey, "We have to go today."Mikey said we would go next week and I needed to rest." It was so easy to just say ok and go back to sleep, but IT WASN'T.

I was overwhelmed with tears and told Mikey "If we keep making excuses as to why we can't go, we will probably never make it back."

I love my husband and my daughter and I want to live with them FOREVER. I want the opportunity to meet my mother in law one day. I watch my Lilly grow up and even though I have my mom, I often wish I had my mother in law to teach me some things because I know she was a great woman because she did give me the greatest thing I could ever ask for: MICHAEL.

A lot of people keep telling me how lucky he is to have me, but that's not true, I am the lucky one. I'm lucky to have met him, marry him, and have a family with him. I love his family so much, I couldn't have asked for a better one.

Today has been one of the greatest days of my life. I haven't felt this way in a long time, I know my experience this morning has a lot to do with it. Some people may never understand what this means to me, but that's ok because it's not for anyone else to understand but ME.




I AM BLESSED TO BE A PART OF THIS FAMILY....

2 comments:

Jeannie & Danny said...

I understand what your experience meant and thank you for sharing! I am so glad that you are a part of our family! It is hard sometimes to be the "spiritual rock" in the family but you and your family will be greatly blessed for your efforts! I am always here for you!

TamaraB♡ said...

I can't even imagine losing my mom, because she is both parents to me. From what I remember, She was an angel. I swear, when I remember mikes mom Cathy, I remember her pretty smile all the time and red gorgeous hair. She and mike's dad seemed like an ideal couple because you could tell they loved each other. His dad would always give us a dollar whenever we lost a tooth. I can just imagine they were both great parents, the way they treated me and my brother and sister, and we weren't even their kids. :) Good memories. Thanks for sharing. :)