Friday, April 9, 2010

32 Weeks

First off CONGRATULATIONS to our beautiful cousin ASHLEY on the birth of her beautiful daughter AVERY!!! We are so happy for you Brad and Ashley and love you guys very much!

Today I am 32 weeks pregnant....eight more weeks to go.

Heart burn is really kicking in.....eh....and Jacob is moving more then ever. The kicks aren't too bad, it's when he's just moving his legs or his butt, that can get uncomfortable, but I love it all!

I have started taking some iron pills and so far it's not as bad as the ones I was taking when I was pregnant with Lilly.

Still working, probably will be working til mid or end of May.

Getting excited about my baby shower....

Anticipating Jake's arrival...not sure if I'm ready for labor again though....it's been so long I don't even know what to expect. I just know CONTRACTIONS are not pleasant! Epidural please!

I bet he's going to look just like his daddy, sure hope so cause he's got the most HANDSOME dad ever!!!


32 weeks belly pic

No comments: