Saturday, April 10, 2010

Fun day with family....

To start of the day I was awaken this morning to the WORST leg cramp ever!!! Before bed last night I was telling Mikey, I thought I was going to have a leg cramp again, and sure enough I jinxed myself with one this morning. This had to have been the worst leg cramp I've had so far. It didn't just cramp, it burned.....I might sound crazy, but it hurt more than a contraction. Please, no more cramps!

Now on with the fun part, Adam turned 24 last Wednesday, April 7th and today we got together at Kenny's house for a little bbq. Yummy burgers and hotdogs grilled by my brother in law Corban. I love when he bbq's because he uses his special sauce that makes the burgers and hotdogs that much YUMMIER!

After we ate, Lilly and the guys went for a swim in the pool. Lilly didn't really go in the pool because she was cold so she hung in the spa most of the time but everyone had fun.

After the bbq we went out with my sister Kirstina, Jenny and her husband Greg to Corvette Diner for dinner. The first time I ate there was when it was still located in hillcrest. They've relocated to point loma and expanded the place. There's now an arcade which is great when you have to wait to get a table.

It was a fun experience, the set up and music was great, but the food was just alright.

After dinner we were supposed to go back to Trevor's house to watch the UFC fight but I was too tired and decided to come home while Mikey went over.

I love that I spent today with FAMILY because days like today are always the BEST DAYS!

Lilly wouldn't let our waitress do both sides of her hair with straws so the waitress did it to me

She did this to Mikey thinking Lilly would then let her put the other straw in her hair.

And she was right, cause Lilly agreed after seeing straws on Mommy and Daddy.


I don't know why but as soon as she saw my new do Lilly said, "You look CHINESE!"



I love the set up!

No comments: