Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Our little BIG girl!

Today is our little girl's first day of FIRST GRADE. I can't believe how fast she is growing. Michael had already left for his classes so it was up to me to get her ready.

I woke her up and surprisingly she sprung out of bed. She usually takes her time but not this morning, she was ready for first grade and excited to start school. I am so proud of her.

The school is right up the street so I took my time getting her ready while Jacob was sound asleep. I didn't cry the night before like I did when she started kindergarten. I didn't think I'd cry at all until I got her to class and watched her walk straight to her seat and start doing her welcome assignment. She just seemed to settle in her new class room fine which was comforting.

She's in room 1 and her teacher is Ms. Barraclough. She told me as I walked her to her class that she is going to miss her kindergarten teacher Mrs. Crickett but she will still be able to see her during lunch. She's so cute!

When I got back home Jacob was still asleep. When he woke up he was full of smiles.

Michael was sad he wasn't able to be there for Lilly for her first day of first grade but he has his own school to go to. I'm so proud of him and Lilly.
First Grader Lilly


Here are a some of Jacob from this morning when I returned from taking big sister Lilly to school.












He's full of personality! And so much FUN too!

No comments: