Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Jacob rolled over onto his belly all on his own today!!!!

I was sitting on the bed, relaxing before work and I had Jacob at the end of the bed on his back. He started to turn on his side, bringing one leg over the other and then on his belly he went.

I think I was in denial at first cause I looked at Mikey like he didn't just roll over on his own, so Mikey put him on his back again and he rolled over once again.

I noticed he had been trying lately to roll over onto his belly because he LOVES belly time, but he would always need our help.

I'm always worried that he will learn to do new things while I'm at work so I was SUPER happy to see him roll over while I was still home.

When I got home from work Mikey told me he was holding his own bottle for a good minute during one of his feedings while I was at work.

Jake is going to be 3 months this Saturday and my sweet Lilly is starting first grade next month! I am such a PROUD mom!!! Love my kids and I love my hubby!!

We love his gummy smiles!!!

No comments: