Monday, January 25, 2010

Looking back.....

It's been so long I forget how little babies are....and our cousin Erika just had her beautiful baby girl. I love holding her, she is the sweetest little baby ever!

I went back and found most of Lilly's baby pictures and I still can't believe she used to be so small...I wonder if our son is going to look like her...because in some of these pictures she could have been mistaken for a baby boy...haha


October 9, 2004

Lillyanne Marie: 7lbs 4oz 19 3/4 inches long


Wrapped up a few hours after birth


Looks just liker her daddy from day 1


She had really bad jaundice so she had photo therapy sessions.


She had and still has very dark eyes...and loved being on daddy's lap.


She loved that binky!

favorite sleeping position...


Our FAMILY then...

growing CLOSER and STRONGER now...


A few months later, Lilly grew to be a chubby little drooling machine...







She looks the exact same way now when she sleeps...







Those CHEEKS!



3 months old




































All these years and I've probably gone through these pictures maybe 3 times...and I actually found these on my old blog site.

I love looking back but I'm also looking forward to these next few months...

I feel very BLESSED to have my FAMILY. I believe they keep me going!

I love you all!



















No comments: