Thursday, December 31, 2009

Baby Boy

WE are going to have a BOY! We are so excited, especially Mike, he's so HAPPY. Before we even found out what we were having, he'd rub my belly and ask, "How's my SON doing?" He cracks me up.

Lilly is so excited to be a big sister and already loves her brother. One thing she keeps asking is if she's going to be the boss of her new baby brother. I thought it was cute. When I told her no, she's not going to be the boss, she said "Well, can I tell him what to do then?" What a crack up.

Well, as happy as I am, I've been feeling so sick with this pregnancy.

I was so nauseated the first three months, and then it passed only to come back. I pretty much can deal with the nausea but the headaches and dizzy spells are a little harder.

I had to work this morning and I went to the bathroom to get ready and next thing you know, I'm on the floor. I remember I had a fainting spell with Lilly too but only once. I still went to work, and felt better then I started to feel dizzy again. I checked my blood sugar but it was fine. I wonder if it's a balance issue?

Regardless, I'll take whatever I get with my baby boy as long as he's healthy. I already love him so much!!!

The baby is moving a lot and I can feel him. I started feeling flutters at about 16wks but Mike felt him last night.

I hope the next few months go by fast, cause I can't wait to meet him!

Not a super exciting blog, but it'll do for now...

No comments: