Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

We spent about 7 hours of our day today at Church. After sacrament and all our meetings, Michael had a meeting, and then we met with the Bishop to talk about doing our Endowments and Sealing. So EXCITED!!!

After church we went to Greenwood Cemetery with flower's for my mother in law Cathy.

Grandma and Grandpa Liljestrom met us there and Grandpa and Michael spent some time cleaning up around the headstones.

We came home and finished with a dinner celebration with my side the family.

I know today is Mother's Day but I have to say that I just keep looking at Michael and I can't help feeling PROUD.

I love this man so so much and feel so blessed to have him because if it wasn't for him, I would be so lost.

He's such an example to me......

I LOVE YOU MICHAEL WILLIAM RIGGINS!

No comments: